How To Make A Gacha Life Animation

How To Make A Gacha Life Animation. I personally use the pc version of gacha life and vegas pro 15 because it's easier for me and there are some noticeable quality advantages over mobile apps for best quality animations video editors. I hope it can help you.

Pin on Gacha Life Edits
Pin on Gacha Life Edits from i.pinimg.com
Gacha 'life music videos have always been popular. Thanks for watching my gacha tutorial: So in this video i will teach you on how to make your gacha character animate walk across the screen.

How to make gacha animations smooth | gacha life tutorial.

To screenshot on iphone 8/8+ and below just press the home button and power button simultaneously. •gacha life tutorial• {read desc!} lisa gs. 03:10 this was my first gacha life tutorial. Guys, i made this when i was in 6th grade and it's cringey for me.


Post a Comment

0 Comments